APRA Europe cooperates closely with Automechanika Frankfurt and brings Remanufacturing for the first time in the focus of this renowned exhibition (kindly refer to earlier announcements).
Now, as a consequence of still persistent impacts from the pandemic, Automechanika adapted the 2021 format to Automechanika Digital Plus. This will be a hybrid event just as they already planned before.
However, it will be further condensed.
Here are the key aspects relevant for remanufacturers and APRA:
- New dates from 14-16 September 2021
- Physical presence of interested exhibitors plus online features (broadcasted seminars, online exhibitor presentation, matchmaking)
- Exhibiting APRA members and any other exhibitor from the remanufacturing branch can receive the tag „Remanufacturing Competence“
- The Remanufacturing Competence will be highlighted in the exhibitor catalogue and be visible on the booths
- Automechanika Remanufacturing Day, organized and co-hosted by APRA, will still take place on 15 September (presentations from remanufacturing experts) onsite and live broadcasted, as well as recorded for the media library
- APRA will be present physically, also with a booth